Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This Bites

Recently, my wife took our daughter to the grocery store - a routine trip that is becoming increasingly more like an excursion.

As my wife pulled into the checkout lane - after 9 potty stops and continuous attempts in preventing our daughter from climbing out of the little plastic car attached to the front of the cart - our almost-two-year-old reached out and grabbed a pack of Rolos from the rack.

Then, without hesitating, she bit into them - and victoriously yelled, "MINE!"

I think this is a much better way to shop.  I plan to employ her methods next time I go to the store. 

2 comments:

  1. Please do and film it then post it on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I won't even need to film it. You would be able to see me on the security camera getting tazed and hauled out.

    ReplyDelete