Monday, February 13, 2012

Petitions

This is just funny:


On another random note, I've been getting multiple petition requests from various sources each day.  All are appealing the HHS Mandate.  While I'm signing all of these petitions, I might add something to them:  a petition to enforce a mandated siesta between the hours of 1-3pm. 

This matter has already been discussed with several teens and Core members.  It seems that the Europeans have things completely right when they shut down business and school for an extended lunch/nap time.  The "powerful" Americans that we are try to plow our way through those drowsy hours, and end up failing to do good work.  Why not give in, and admit human weakness.  Just let me take a short nap and I'll be doubly productive.


Then again, I suppose nobody monitors my office, so a daily snooze happen easily enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment