Monday, July 12, 2010

ZAP

In light of the crazy week ahead of me (preparing for Steubenville, preparing for the farewell breakfast, actually having the breakfast, actually spending Fri-Sun in Steubenville), I thought I'd go light on the blog this week. So, hopefully next week, we will get some discussion going.

But for now, I'd like to present a nice youtube clip each day, with a little commentary.

What you are about to see may be the classiest praise group of all time. The grand piano is not in use. The solo guitarist is only wearing socks. The facial expressions leave no doubt that Jesus is a Friend of Mine!



Honestly, I don't have much good commentary for this. The news anchor sums it up well at the end, as he says, "That's terrific!" "Beautiful, beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment